TGIF! It's been a long time since I did a nail art post! I was feeling inspired and this is what I whipped up. I've been playing Minion Rush on my iPhone for the past week - you girls should try it out, it's a super cute game.
In order to achieve this little minion, follow the steps below:
- Start off with a yellow base - any yellow will do! Sorry for using a discontinued color :(
- Add a blue line across the tip of your nails - the same way you would for a french manicure.
- Draw a thin line across the yellow section - try to vertically-center align the strap.
- Take a dotter (top of needle pin/bobby pin) and make a large grey circle. Wait to dry.
- Take a dotter again and add a white dot in the center of the grey circle you made previously. Wait to dry.
- Last time for the dotter! Gently dot a small circle of brown.
- Take the same brown and use a tooth pick to draw a little smile.
Do not add top coat on the same day.
Left to Right: China Glaze: White On White, OPI: Ogre The Top Blue, Orly: Lemonade, [McDonald's Happy Meal Minion - available now] Icing: Black, OCC: Dangerous, Essie: Little Brown Dress
Let me know how it goes! Tag me on instagram @vanaily