Wednesday, December 4, 2013

China Glaze - Mingle With Kringle (Dash of Dazzle set)

Tis the season!

It’s my favorite time of the year again. There are so many reasons why I love this time of the year.

For all you beauty lovers, you may notice that many brands are rolling in with holiday gift sets. It’s a great time to stock up on your favorite items or find the perfect gift for a loved one.

Recently I was contacted by the lovely Fran from NailPolishCanada.com to do a review for the China Glaze’s Dash of Dazzle gift set. The set comes with 3 not-so traditional holiday colors including gold, blue, and a sparkly confetti-like polish. 



Mingle with Kringle
Woah, I was not expecting it to be this glossy and shimmery! The first coat went on seamlessly, it went on really smooth with a semi opaque finish and after the 2nd coat it reaches full opacity. To me this polish falls somewhere in between a glitter/metallic/chrome/foil polish (if that makes sense). I always hated how glitter polishes look so nice when they’re wet and once it dries you’re left with a slight matte finish, but with this polish it dries glossy.

The overall effect reminds me China Glaze’s Swing Baby – it definitely has some micro shimmers packed in there.

In terms on the color, I’m not really sure how I feel about it. If you’re into bold polishes – I recommending giving this one a go.  Very bling-bling!

The rest are coming up soon!





I just noticed Nail Polish Canada is offering free shipping within Canada with no minimum purchase - free shipping doesn't come by often for us Canadian girls lol.

p.s. By zee way. We're in the process of launching our new blog at www.milanandvanaily.com if you want to check us out!

*This was sent for review


No comments:

Post a Comment