Sunday, June 9, 2013

June Favorites - Make Up Edition.



Hi girls!

So I thought it would be fun to create a post on our favorite make up products for the month of June. (Our favorite skincare products will be posted shortly ^__^). 

First up, L'Oreal Paris, Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara. I cannot tell you the amount of department store mascara's I have tried throughout the years, from Chanel, Lancome, Dior, Benefit, you name it. They all seem to either flake out or smudge on me. So I did some research online and I saw good reviews for this product and decided to give it a try, and it was one of the best decisions I've made! Not only do I save money, I get pretty amazing results with this mascara. 

Givenchy, Le Prisme Blush Powder in It-girl purple. I only went searching for a new blush because my current blush from YSL is discontinued. Aside from the lovely packaging, this is a cute pink color that is not overly shimmery. If you like shimmery blush, this might not be for you.

Stila, stay all day, liquid liner. I have been loyal to MAC's liquid liner since high school and decided to see other liners. I'm pretty happy with the results, although I think both liners are wonderful. Please note that this is a waterproof eyeliner so you will definitely need to find a good eye make up remover to get it all off. Trust me, washing your face and using a mild make up remover doesn't get it all off. 

Benefit, Watt's Up!, I think this is my number 1 favorite of all time. Radiance in a stick. 

Clinique, Almost Lipstick in Black Honey. Very pretty. Very natural. I've always wore light coral lipsticks and I really wanted to change around my look without going too bold and this was the perfect solution. Flattering for all skin colors. 

YSL, Rouge Volupe Shine in 15. Well it was coral, and I love YSL - that was enough to sell me. As much as I love YSL, I'm not sure about value for my money, they always have lovely packaging and everything smells good. I guess it's not always about rational choices, lol. 

Have any of you girls tried any of these products? If yes, please share - we would love to hear from you : )

-vee



No comments:

Post a Comment