Thursday, March 29, 2012

China Glaze Magnetix - Instant Chemistry

Direct Sunlight:
Shade:
Indoor:
For some reason I kind of panicked when I applied this nail polish haha. I guess it’s because I had to apply the polish quickly and hold the magnet. I’ll admit I had a hard time using the magnet to my nails while they were still wet. Be advised that if you hold the magnet too close, the nail polish will actually lift and a tiny bump will form.

This is one of my favourites from the Magnetix Collection because it is relatively subtle. I prefer not to have “loud” nail designs haha. This nail polish dries fast and only needs one coat! Music to my ears – I can’t stand waiting around for my nails to dry. I’m not wearing top coat in these pictures, but I definitely recommend top coat with these magnetic polishes. They tend to wear off easily and are semi-shiny. Thank you to Nail Polish Canada for providing this to us!

Other than a few accidents of holding the magnet too close to my nails or actually bumping my nails into the magnet, the application wasn’t too bad. I held the magnet for about 15 seconds on each nail and kind of wiggled the magnet around...I’m not sure if that the best technique to use.

Do you girls have any magnet techniques to share with us? :D

*This was sent by Nail Polish Canada for review

-m

1 comment:

  1. This looks so amazing. I've seen magnet nail polishes, but I'm terrified of using them. -.-
    Take care,
    xoxo



    Visit: thereviewella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete