Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Re-post - Chanel: Paradoxal


Direct Sunlight:
Chanel Paradoxal

Chanel Paradoxal swatch

Chanel Paradoxal review

Shade:
Chanel Paradoxal sunlight



Indoor:

I wore this colour a few pictures ago and though it would be a good idea to update my swatches for this.

If you girls remember, I wore this in my first very first post! :3 This time around, it lasted more than a week with no signs of wear! No chips, tip-wear, nothing! If probably helped that I used the good ol’ “wrap technique”, haha...and for good measure, I also “wrapped” my nails with topcoat. I bet this would’ve lasted more than 7 days, but I wanted to change it.

You can find my full review of this by clicking here.

As much as I love this colour, I still can’t believe I spent $30 on this. Man, I must’ve been nuts.

-m


5 comments:

  1. This is still a favorite of mine, but I'm too cheap to drop $30 on a polish. I'm so glad I found the Revlon dupe. This looks really nice on your long nails.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo gorgeous!!! I love your nails and this polish! Today I'll get to try out the first Chanel polish: Mimosa. It actually belongs to my friend Ruxi, but she borrowed it to me to try it out in order to be sure before I spend 20 euros on one polish! ;D LOL

    You also have an award on my blog! (http://www.opinionatedlf.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful color, great for fall , i love all ut swatches =] im ur new follower i hope u following my beauty blog back Britters89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a true beauty!

    I follow your blog now for a pretty long time and maybe you followed mine on Melaniesnailpolish (The Color Palette), but I moved to a new blog that fits my ideas. Maybe you would like to take a look at www.thecolorpaletteblog.blogspot.com
    Maybe I see you there :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love this color! I haven't bought it myself, because it looked very different in the store that time :O. It is great on your nails!

    ReplyDelete