Monday, July 11, 2011

piCture pOlish: Mudshake


Direct Sunlight:
piCture pOlish mudshake

Shade:
picture polish mudshake swatch

Indoor:
picture polish taupe
At first glance, this colour reminded me of American Apparel’s Mouse . This colour is more of a grey though and has a slight hint of purple in it. I wouldn't say this colour reminds me of mud since it's more on the grey than brown side.

I believe this is also more opaque than Mouse . I’m wearing 2 coats and top coat in these pictures.

I didn’t have such an enjoyable time applying this one. The brush was on the flimsy side and the polish was somewhat thick. After the first coat, I had to add a few drops of thinner since it the application wasn’t smooth. I also had to redo a finger because I banged my hand on the table. u___u sigh. How ironic...because says "No mess! No fuss!" on the bottle, haha.

On the plus side, this polish lasted about a week. After 6 days I got 2 small chips but I still didn’t have any tip-wear because I used the “wrap technique”.

All in all, I think I like Mouse more. You can find my swatches and review of Mouse by clicking here. What do you girls think?

-m


2 comments:

  1. These grey-purples are very nice and classy. Looks real good on you

    ReplyDelete