Monday, June 6, 2011

OPI: My Private Jet

Direct Sunlight:
OPI My Private Jet swatch


OPI My Private Jet

(this is an old photo, but it's the only picture I have that captured the duochrome.)
OPI MPJ

Shade:
OPI holo

Indoor:

This is the new version of My Private Jet, but I like it. I don’t own a bottle of the original.
I’m wearing 3 coats in these pictures. I could’ve stopped at 2 though. This polish lasted pretty long for me...but I did have tipwear after a week of wearing it. Other than that, no chipping, cracking or anything else.

You can only catch the beauty of this polish is in sunlight or bright lights since that’s the only times you can only catch the duochome and everything. Like many other polishes, this doesn’t make me as happy in indoor lighting. This looks black with white flecks in most lighting, actually...it reminds me of a granite kitchen counter, haha. Yup, it’s one mighty fine kitchen counter...

-m


2 comments:

  1. I have this version and I honestly love it :) I also have the coveted holo version and I'm not sure which I like more, they're both amazing polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meeka: Oh great! I hope I'm not missing out on too much.

    ReplyDelete