Wednesday, May 11, 2011

OPI: Happy Anniversary over Got a Date To-Knight!


Indoor:
OPI Happy Anniversary over Got a Date To-Knight

Happy Anniversary over Got a Date To-Knight

OPI pink layering


I ended up wearing this color a wee bit longer by putting a little twist to it. As much as I was tempted to layer OPI’s Pearl of Wisdom I decided, hey why don’t I try Happy Anniversary (they sit beside each other on my rack).

So I layered 1 coat of Happy Anniversary and never looked back. I personally love it... the combination of the jelly polish and the micro shimmer gives it this “glass flecked” look. Quite pretty... so pretty that I think I need to buy more shimmery sheers next time I go polish shopping. It's a nice way to spice up any cremes or jellies you currently have. So if you girls have any recommendations, throw them my way!

-vee


3 comments:

  1. Is the name of this colour Happy Anniversary?
    Because I can't seem to find it anywhere.

    ReplyDelete