Sunday, May 8, 2011

OPI: Got a Date To-Knight!


Direct Sunlight:


Shade:
Got a Date To-Knight! swatch

Indoor:
OPI Got a Date To-Knight


I’ve neglected this color for about a year after buying it. If I recall correctly I first fell for this color when I saw swatches of it on ilovenailpolish’s site. After taking this color home, I was never in the mood to try it out (might of had something to do with this idea that I might need more than 3 coats).

Lately I’ve been into soft shades and other nudes so I decided to give this color a go. I ended up liking this color; I think it’s very subtle and cute. I used around 3-4 coats in these pictures, drying time was okay. Overall nice color, very work appropriate :)

-vee


3 comments:

  1. Ooooh, I like that color very much!

    I tagged you for the Kreativ Blogger Award
    Check it out on my blog at http://wackylaki.blogspot.com/2011/05/kreativ-blogger-award.html

    Anutka :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this color too! Everytime I am in the store I am staring at this one. But in the end I decide not to buy it, because it is a little too sweet for me and my skintone. And the other reason you mentioned; it probably needs at least 3 coats. And since I am very busy it's not for me =P. But you make me doubting again hahahaha ;).

    But I really love this one on your nails!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anutka: It's pretty cute lol. Idk about it being my go to color though.

    And thank you for the award! I'll check it out :)

    Ning: I say you can skip this. lol. It's cute but I don't know about forking up money for it... and you're totally right it takes about 3-4 coats!

    Don't worry you're not missing out much. Save your money for a nicer color ;)

    ReplyDelete