Monday, May 23, 2011

China Glaze: LOL


Direct Sunlight:
China Glaze LOL swatch

China Glaze LOL

China Glaze LOL collection

Shade:
China Glaze LOL collection swatches

Indoor:
chg lol
This is one of the few shades of purple I can actually pull off. This is a really nice dusty purple, no?

I’m wearing 3 coats in these pictures I believe. No application troubles here. Another bonus with this nail polish is it is super easy to remove...most nail polishes with glitter are a real pain for me to remove.

This is still really nice indoors too. If I remember correctly, I didn’t like QT that much indoors. But this one looks great in any lighting. I’m so glad I found this. I’ve been looking for this for quite some time, and after a few emails to stores I was successful in finding it. Well worth the wait. :D

-m


8 comments:

  1. ♥ this color. I need to wear my holos more often! Also, I tagged you in a Kreativ Blogger award... Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty color! Just gorgeous in the sun...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! So sad I didn't get my hands on that collection =|

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please, please PLEASE let me know where you found polishes from the China Glaze OMG collection! I am dying for DV8 and 2NITE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AllThingsNails!: Yeah, gotta max out the holos when the sun is out ;D & thanks for the award! :D

    Anutka: Thanks! Yeah, the sun makes all nail polish look amazing. :)

    heartNAT: Oh shucks. I didn't discover this collection until it was long gone too..
    Thanks for being our 400th follower! :D

    Ning: Haha, it makes me happy that people keep track of that. xD

    Danielle: I stumbled across these (QT, LOL, and TMI) in Pacific Mall in one of those random nail stores. Just keep checking those asian stores/malls. You never know what they might have. Best of luck on your search!
    AHHH. I've been on the hunt for those too. ;__;

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! for reals?! next time i'm there I gotta look hard. do you remember if they had anymore when you got yours? how was the price?

    ReplyDelete