Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Barielle: Grape Escape


Direct Sunlight:
Barielle Grape Escape swatch

Shade:


Indoor:



Off the bat this reminds of China’s Glaze Grape Pop, but I think it’s a little bit lighter. I’ll do some comparisons of the purple creams I have soon.

This is a really lovely color although it reminds me of the color of eggplants, not so much grapes... lol. I find that Barielle tends to have a nice opaque consistency to their polishes and I’m wearing 3 coats, I could have stopped at 2. I know these polishes are sold in the states, and their website doesn’t ship internationally but good news for Canadian girls, I know I’ve seen these polishes at Winners before. They usually carry a small selection of them in store. Only downfall is that the colors Winners have are usually from older collections so if you’re eyeing something new it might not be there. They usually come out with such a nice variety of colors; I know the little swatches on their website doesn’t really do the colors real justice. Hopefully Barielle decides to ship internationally in the near future.

*This was sent for review

-vee


3 comments:

  1. this is such a beautiful purple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous purple! I want it! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smita: Yea, it's a flattering one :)

    Kayla: Hehe, I believe ChG's grape pop is very similar to this one!

    ReplyDelete