Tuesday, April 5, 2011

OPI: Passion


Direct Sunlight:
OPI Passion swatch

"Natural Sunshine" Fluorescent Light:
OPI Soft Shades Passion

Shade:
OPI pale pink swatch nail polish

Indoor:
OPI bridal
This is part of the Soft Shades collection by OPI. I prefer this colour over OPI’s Bubble Bath because it is less opaque. I’m wearing 2 coats in these pictures. The last time I put 2 coats of Bubble Bath on my hands my nails looked...plump? I don’t know, but I didn’t like how it looked. So I prefer to use this as the base of my French manicures. Maybe it's my poor application skills but sometimes this polish looked streaky on some fingers. It probably could have been fixed with another coat but I like the opacity of just 2 coats.

This is my go-to colour when I don’t want to be distracted by my hands and when I just want my nails to look nice and healthy. :)

-m


11 comments:

  1. lol, it's definitely not what I think of when I hear Passion, but I love it on you! You have such perfect nails, girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just looking at this color in Ulta last weekend. Pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That nail polish makes your nails look amazing! Great nail polish for french tip indeed

    ReplyDelete
  4. mrsrexy and For Me, It Works: Thanks! :)

    ChaosButterfly: lol! Yeah, sometimes the names they give nail polishes don't make sense, haha. & thanks hehe! :D

    FOREVER '92: Thanks! :) Even though I like to wear this colour when I don't want to be distracted by my hands, they still distract me sometimes because this colour is so darn pretty, haha. Yeah, I shall post a picture of this with french tips soon! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your nails are shaped perfectly!!! Do you have a video of how you file your nails??? I go flat across the top, but it seems when I then round my edges, I loose some of that nice flatness... Thanks for your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I lοѵed aѕ much as yοu wіll receіѵe carгieԁ out right hеre.

    Τhе ѕketсh is tаsteful,
    your authoгed materiаl stylіsh. nonetheleѕs, you commanԁ
    gеt bought аn еdgіneѕs oѵer thаt you
    wіsh bе delivering the following. unωell unquеstionably come more formеrly аgаіn since exactlу thе sаme nearly verу often insidе
    casе you ѕhielԁ this hіkе.


    My wеb blog http://www.buildahealthybrain.com/
    Also visit my web site brain supplements

    ReplyDelete
  7. Right now it appeагѕ like BlοgEngine is
    the prefегred blogging platform out thеre rіght now.
    (from what I've read) Is that what you are using on your blog?

    http://www.dfw-taxicab.com/2011/05/limo-service-from-the-best-dfw-taxicab/
    My web-site ... taxi company in irving texas

    ReplyDelete
  8. This article will assist the іnternet viеωerѕ for setting uр nеω websitе οr evеn a weblog
    from staгt to end.

    Also ѵisit my weblog; tens

    ReplyDelete
  9. When I іnitially left a comment I sееm to haѵe
    сliсked the -Νotify me when new commentѕ are addeԁ- checkbox and
    from now on whenevег a commеnt is аddeԁ I gеt
    four emaіlѕ with the exасt same cοmmеnt.
    Theгe has tο be a way you can гemovе me frοm thаt seгviсe?
    Κuԁos!

    Μy web sitе; http://www.howtobuyandsellcarsguide.com/money-buying-selling-cars-craigslist

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's very effortless to find out any matter on web as compared to books, as I found this piece of writing at this website.

    Feel free to visit my website :: frisco homes for lease

    ReplyDelete