Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Nicole by OPI: Top of My World & I Pink I Love Him


Nicole by OPI: Top of My World

Direct Sunlight:
Top of my World

Shade:
Top of my world Justin Bieber swatch

Indoor:
Nicole by OPI: Top of my World

Nicole by OPI: I Pink I Love Him

Indoor:
Nicole by OPI: I Pink I Love Him

Indoor hand:
Justin Bieber I Pink I Love Him Swatch

Both of these are from the Justin Bieber One Less Lonely Girl Collection.

Sigh. These are clear nail polishes with sparse glitter. I’m wearing 3 coats for both of these swatches. I also found it hard to apply this with the brush too. When I was applying this, the brush sweeped off a lot of the glitter and made it really difficult to distribute the glitter evenly. I guess I should’ve applied this with a lighter hand.

I’m not too impressed with these two polishes. Top of My World just kind makes of my nails look lumpy.

I guess these would be a lot better layered over something else so I’m really indifferent about these. Ho hum.

*These were sent for review

-m


2 comments:

  1. Your nails are just stunning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you can sandwich it? ^^ Then you can do a layer of glitterpolish, then a layer of basecoat/topcoat and then again a layer of glitterpolish?..

    I always like these polishes, but they make my nails look 'yellowish' ><.

    ReplyDelete