Friday, April 22, 2011

Nicole by OPI: Studio Mama


Direct Sunlight:
Nicole by OPI Studio Mama swatch

Indoor:
Justin Bieber Studio Mama

I had such high hopes for this color. I kind of wanted it a little more jelly like, but it ended up like a whiter version of OPI's Mod About You. I still like the color overall, but I was very disappointed with the application of this polish. I found that the new brush is a little too stiff; making it difficult to avoid streaking and bald spots... so you really need to work with a light hand to minimize that effect. (4 coats here)

I've gotten quite a few compliments when I wore this color, and I do like it as a color. I'm thinking next time I'm going to try to add a few drops of thinner, maybe even try out another brush if it comes to that.

*This was sent for review
-vee


4 comments:

  1. I love it! It makes me think of a wedding manicure, hihi ;D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ning: lol! really? I would imagine a french mani or something. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wearing this right now with a silver glitter coat and looks gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wearing this right now with a silver glitter coat and looks gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete