Saturday, April 16, 2011

China Glaze: TMI


Direct Sunlight:
China Glaze TMI

Sunlight with Flash:
China Glaze Holographic

Shade:
China Glaze OMG collection

Indoor:
China Glaze TMI swatch

Bottle Close-up
coral holographic


woooooo!

So sparkly. I mentioned a while ago that Milan and I came across a store that had a few bottles left. Of course we brought all the colors they had, lol!

This is 3 coats here. At first I was afraid I'd run into application troubles because apparently holos are known for bald spots? Well I don't know about that but the polish was very smooth and I didn't have and troubles at all. I guess all I can recommend is that you work relatively quick,if you work too slow then you might run into trouble.

Sigh. These holos are so pretty. I hope we find more soon. I need to get my hands on 2NITE. ahh.

-vee


2 comments:

  1. Its a lovely color!
    Cs1993

    http://nadaparavestir1993.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete