Friday, March 4, 2011

piCture pOlish: Heavy Metal


Indoor with Flash:
pIcture pOlish heavy metal

Indoor Hand with Flash:
pIcture pOlish heavy metal swatch

Indoor:


Indoor Hand:

Hehe, I wore this colour at the beginning of the new year because it’s so glittery. This doesn’t excite me as much in regular lighting, but when there’s a good amount of lighting I really do love this. I'll add sunlight pictures when I get the opportunity!

As we’ve said before the brush is quite flimsy, but you don’t have to worry about picking up too much nail polish for this colour. The other colours only has a light scent to it, but for some reason this one smelled bad. Really bad. My poor nose couldn’t handle it at times and I had to take breaks in between. Too bad it was snowing outside, otherwise I would’ve applied this outside.

As you probably can tell, this was really difficult to remove, but all glitters kind of are...it probably didn’t help that I wore 3 coats and sandwiched 2 coats of top coat in there. It was quite the pain to remove, literally. At one point I think I spent 10 minutes trying to scrub off this polish. I finally gave in after and used that tin-foil “technique” and it came off with ease.

*This was sent for review

-m


2 comments:

  1. :3 Yeah, it's so festive and fun! ...Not so much fun to remove though, haha.

    ReplyDelete