Tuesday, March 1, 2011

OPI: Suzi says Feng-Shui


Indoor:
OPI Suzi says Feng-Shui swatch

OPI Hong Kong collection Suzi says Feng-Shui swatch

This one was from the Hong Kong collection that was released last summer. It's been sitting on my shelf for a while so I decided it's about time I gave this one a go. It's quite pretty, it's bright yet dusty. lol, it's so strange there are colors I go wild for when I'm buying them, then I let them sit around at home for months because I can't find myself in the mood to try it out.

Oh boy, I can't wait until spring hits. The winter is just brutal on the nails... chips-ahoy I tell you.

-vee


9 comments:

  1. I've got this one too and I love it, but it looks so much better on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am quite sure they will learn lots of new stuff here than anybody else!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaahaha, this is just SOO funny. The story you tell is so recognizable!! I saw this color in the shelves and I was totally crazy about it. I needed to have this one!

    Once I've got this one at home, I just never felt to put it on.. So it ended up never used.. *shame on me*.

    Maybe I should give this one a go too =P.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ning: Really? This happened with the EXACT same color? haha!

    Yea, I say give it a go... I think it may surprise you a little. Nicer than I thought it would be. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. EXACT the same color!! What a coincidence O_o!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It must be the color. I brought it because of the swatches I saw online. Then when I got home it didn't excite me.

    But it is brigther than I thought it would be.

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAAA me too!! SWATCHES.. swatches.. =P They all look cute and nice to me ^^. Hahahah!

    I recently bought 'Miami Peach' from Chanel (Spring 2010). It is a lovely cuty peachy color with a little little gold shimmer ^^.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post."



    Web Design

    ReplyDelete