Monday, March 28, 2011

Nicole By OPI: Fuchsia Wife


Direct Sunlight:
Nicole by OPI Fuchsia Wife

Shade:
Justin Bieber Fuchsia Wife



Indoor:
Fuchsia Wife swatch

Nicole By OPI flakies

This polish is quite interesting; it’s a jelly base polish with small red, purple and blue flakies. I’m wearing 4 coats in these pictures, but at 4 coats you’ll still have a slight VNL, but from a normal distance you can’t really tell so I don’t mind.

I do like the combination of the jelly base with multi-colored flakies. It gives my nails a lot of depth and dimension. The wear on it is pretty decent, I wore it for a couple of days during the school week.

*This was sent for review

-vee


2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely red!! And I love the shape of your nails

    ReplyDelete
  2. Une Ruxi a Paris: Oh thank you! It's pretty crazy how much they have changed in a year. Nail polish really holds in the shape. lol

    ReplyDelete