Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Nicole By OPI: Coral Denominator

Justin Bieber's: One Less Lonely Girl part 3.

Direct Sunlight:
Nicole by OPI coral denominator

Shade:
Coral Denominator Justin Bieber

Indoor:
Justin Bieber Nailpolish

Justin Bieber Coral Denominator

Off the bat this color reminded me of two colors from Zoya's Reverie Spring 2010 Collection. Coral Denominator is a happy medium between Reece and Happi, except with bigger shimmer particles. It's a warm medium toned pink with golden shimmer to it. This is perfect for all you girls with a warm undertone. (I'm a neutral undertone if any of you were wondering, lol)

I'm wearing about 3-4 coats in these pictures. You can stop at 3 coats but in well lighted areas you'll be able to see some VNL, but if that bothers you go for the 4th coat. The drying time is excellent. I find that a lot of shimmer/glitter polishes have the tendency to dry pretty quick.

Coming Up:
From L-R: Studio Mama, Coral Denominator, Fuchsia Wife, Canadian Star, My Favorite Gold, I Pink I Love Him, Top of my World, Somebody Teal love

with flash

*These were sent for review

-vee


5 comments:

  1. I really like this color ^^.

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy crap this is the first nicole that i NEED in a long freaking while!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ning: Of course, it's pink!

    As much as pink may be "played out" I'm always going to be attracted to that color. kekeke

    Kelliegonzo: That is quite serious then ;) Lately I haven't felt like I need any colors... other than holographics.

    ...and perhaps that Pirates of the Carribean collection. LOL. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahha, yes it izzzz (H).

    I know what you need: Too Hot Pink To Hold-Em ;). From the Texas Collection, mwuhuhu. Or have I mentioned this one before?.. I want it so bad, but it is quite expensive over here ><. One bottle of OPI costs €13,95! That is about 20 dollars :@. Not that I cannot afford it, but I want to be sure I want this one first (which I do now) and then I still wait for some kind of reason =P. Maybe because sometimes they are 15-25% off in Sephora ^^. But that is not so often..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh correction, I meant Guy Meets Gal-Veston ^^. I just bought this color today! It was 20% off!! Hihi, I knew it would be worth waiting for =D!

    I have it on my toes right now and I am IN LOVEEEE! You really need to get this one! It is a pink-red jelly color ;D. I haven't seen it in sunlight, because it is 4AM at this moment and I have just painted my toes an hour ago =P.

    And by the way, I bought Too Hot Pink To Hold-Em too ^^. I will let you know how it looks like, hihi.

    ReplyDelete