Friday, March 18, 2011

My Pick for St.Pattys


Claire's: earthy/happy

Sunlight:
earthy/happy mood changing polish

Indoor:
claires happy/earthy
warm


mood changing polish
cold

I'm not sure why I said it as if I even went out on St. Patrick's day. :( I actually ended up staying home to rest since it was my day off from school. My brain needed to reboot. haha.

I did find time to pick out a green though! This color is from Claire's, one of their mood changing polishes. If my nails were longer it would fade from light green to a kelly green at the tips. I did a bit over 3 coats here, which isn't a problem at all because the coats dry super fast. Once you reach the desired coverage, I highly recommend putting on top coat because it dries matte. Quite pretty, I must say.

*this was sent for review

-vee


1 comment:

  1. olá,seu blog e lindo,esse esmalte verde[green] e lindo,estou te seguindo,visite o meu blog,e me siga,se quiser. http://amodanapontadasunhas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete