Wednesday, March 16, 2011

It's Warming up!






Oh, I'm so excited for the weather to warm up. I don't know about you girls, but here in Canada there hasn't really been sun out, and just this week it's actually nice out! I hope it stays that way I have quite a few colors I want to swatch, yet I've been hesistant because with the weather it's hard to capture nice pictures!

That being said, the first thing I want to do is break out my hot pinks and corals :)

I went through my drawers and picked out my top 5 pink/coral shades. From left to right:

1. Piggy Polish: Schooner or Later
2. OPI: Hot & Spicy
3. China Glaze: High Hopes
4. Essie: Cute as a Button
5. Essie: Status Symbol

Theres actually one coral that I've been dying to get my hands on. Illamasqua's Lament, does anyone own it? What do you think of it? I can't really find many swatches of it online :(

-vee


7 comments:

  1. I have Cute as a Button at home and like it, but Status Symbol looks also very good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sonidlo: Oh yea, cute as a button - the name is so appropriate for it! Status Symbol is nice too, although if you have OPI's strawberry margarita you can pass on it since they are exactly the same. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. woot! the sun is finally starting to shine and stay out longer :) I have high hopes too, can't wait to wear it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, I have Margarita, so I´m glad I don´t need that Essie... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Danielle: I know!! I went outside today it was sunny and the birds were chirping :D

    Sonidlo: Ooo glad I helped! You know I never knew the two looked the same until Milan was like "uh it looks like strawberry margarita" and I was in denial like... no way... until i did my comparison... :( lol

    http://milanandvanaily.blogspot.com/2010/05/dupes-essie-status-symbol-vs-opi.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. HOT & SPICEYYY! I cannot wait to see that swatch :D!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ning: I did direct it to my old review :) and I have a new picture that I re-took that i'll post up soon. keke

    ReplyDelete