Monday, March 14, 2011

Essie: Merino Cool


"Natural Sunshine" Fluorescent Light:
Essie Merino Cool swatch
Essie Fall 2010

Direct Sunlight:
purple taupe nail polish

Shade:
Essie Fall 2010 swatch

Indoor:
Essie purple nail polish swatch
This is from Essie’s Fall 2010 collection (I know I’m really late to post this, sorry about that).

I’m wearing 4 coats in these pictures. I could’ve stopped at 3 coats, but this dries pretty quickly so I didn’t mind. Don’t mind the hand warmers; my hands were freezing :(...winter does terrible things to nails and hands.

This is a really nice purple taupe that doesn’t make my hands look dead. I remember I tried OPI’s Parlez-vous OPI? and it did just that. :( This colour looks quite different in various kinds of lighting. Indoors I could’ve sworn it looked like Sephora by OPI’s Metro Chic.

I must say, Essie’s bottle has grown on me. Before I didn’t like it because it reminded me of a glass jar with a cheap white plastic lid…but I think it looks soo cute in that shade picture. :3

-m


1 comment: