Wednesday, February 16, 2011

OPI: The Pirates of the Caribbean Collection!




Swatches:



Omg, I'm so excited! OPI is releasing a new collection soon, and these colors look pretty out of the box for OPI. I'm thinking when it comes out I need this whole collection. (I believe some time in May we can expect to see these on the shelves).

Just Nice Things Did a wonderful post with bottle pictures and they had a few swatches of the upcoming collection so you can take a look there to get more details. Just wanted to do a quick post! Now I gotta get ready for school. lol.

Have a nice day!
-vee


1 comment:

  1. AAAAHH!!! Yes you got to get this collection and do the swatches for us ^^. Hahahaha ;D. I am especially curious for 'Sparrow Me The Drama'. I think you are too ;). Hahahaaha =P.

    ReplyDelete