Thursday, February 17, 2011

OPI: From A to Zurich


Indoor:
OPI From A to Zurich swatch

OPI From A to Zurich

OPI dusty red swatch

This is a really pretty unique color. I like it because it has this chocolate look to it, if that makes sense. It's a deep red with a brown-purple tint to it, giving this color a more creamy melted chocolate look. I wish I had a sunlight photo to show you now, but I think I'm going to have to wait until the weather warms up.

If you like reds, I think this is nice to add to the collection : ))
-vee


4 comments:

  1. It is truly very beautiful!! and I love cream reds

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks so good on you! i tried it recently and was not fan of it on me..pretty jealous that it works so well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wahhh this is such a sexy color! It looks great on you! I definitely need to see this for myself in the store ^^.

    ReplyDelete