Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Essie: Little Brown Dress


Direct Sunlight:
essie little brown dress swatch

Shade:
essie chocolate brown nail polish

"Natural Sunshine" Fluorescent Light:
dark brown nail polish

Indoor:
essie fall 2010

Indoor Hand:
essie fall 2010 little brown dress
This is like black... but BETTER haha. This colour looks black most of the time, unless you’re under bright lighting then you can tell is a dark chocolate brown. I know the sunlight picture could be better. It was a rare moment in winter and the sun was shining through my window. So there I was...sitting there at the corner of my room taking pictures of my hands. What a sad sight ahahah.

I think the formula was a tad bit gloopy, so I probably would’ve had a better time applying this is I added a few drops of thinner in there.

That said, this polish is pretty opaque after just one coat. I’m wearing 2 coats and top coat in these pictures. This polish is quite long-lasting too, I wore this for 6 days and I only have slight tip-wear and a small chip on my index finger.

-m


2 comments:

  1. Black but better! I can't wear straight black polish, so maybe I should give this a go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here! Plain black nail polish doesn't really tickle my fancy or do anything for me. I like this much more :D.

    ReplyDelete