Thursday, January 13, 2011

Piggy Polish: Better off Red


Direct Sunlight:
Piggy Polish Better off Red

Shade:
Piggy Polish better off red swatch

Indoor:



Glossy ain't it?

This is another nice red color, it has very similar attributes that I like about NARS hunger. Yes, the fact it has a touch of yellow which makes it more... tomato red. Orange tends to be a very flattering color on me!

This is 3 coats, I took this one lucky day when there was sun out. Formula was excellent (reds are good like that).

Oh, I should mention that it's super vibrant. It's not neon but it almost glows, especially in dimmer lighting. Take a look at that "hand" photo. lol

*This was sent for review
-vee


2 comments:

  1. Very pretty :) I love more orange based reds also

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have my toes in that now. Super brilliant!

    ReplyDelete