Monday, January 10, 2011

piCture pOlish: Wisteria


Shade:
piCture pOlish Wisteria swatch

Indoor:
piCture

piCture pOlish Wisteria swatch

This one is a beauty! Another love, looks like I’ve been finding a lot of great things recently! Not that I’m complaining.

But seriously, this is lovely purple. I would describe it as an electric lilac, it’s different than any other purple I own. It has that Je ne sais quoi. It’s vibrant, and it has this jelly-like consistency to it, and ahh it’s gorgeous. These pictures actually don’t justify the color in real life, sigh, it happens to all the prettier things in life. Clearly some beauties are impossible for a camera to capture. Haha.

You can get away with 2 coats, but I’d go with 3 anyway. The drying time is very decent, can’t complain there either. As I mentioned with picture polish the brushes are on the softer side, so you may want to wipe off more excess polish than you usually would before applying.

*This was sent for review

-vee


1 comment: