Saturday, January 29, 2011

piCture pOlish: Camo


Outdoors:
picture polish camouflage green nail polish

picture polish camo swatch

Indoors:
picture polish dusty green nail polish
I think it would make a good alternative to Chanel’s Khaki Vert (I don’t imagine I will be forking up $30 for any nail polish in the near future). I will post a direct sunlight photo in the future. The sun is non-existent in this weather. :T

Blehhhhh...I had a pretty hard time applying this. The brush is so darn flimsy and it picks up a lot of polish, gah. I had a hard time trying to pick up the perfect amount of nail polish on the brush. When I didn’t have enough nail polish on her brush, the flimsy brush would lift up or something at the tip of the nail. Oh well, I got this in 2 coats. The polish itself is nice. Also, the polish only has a light smell to it!

I’m not exactly sure how this colour looks on my skin....but it’s quite sophisticated looking, haha. I really like the colour, but I don’t think the colour likes me. =(

-m


2 comments:

  1. this is such a soft and interesting shade of green =) I love the bottle =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, we don't really have anything quite like it in our polish collection!
    I really like the look of the bottle as well! :)

    ReplyDelete