Monday, January 24, 2011

Nicole by OPI: Prized Possession Purple


Justin Bieber's Prize Possession Purple:
Nicole by OPI Prized Possession Purple

Outdoor:
Prized Possession Purple swatch

Indoor:
Justin Bieber

Flash:
Justin Bieber nail polish

This one is quite a beauty. Lately I've been warming up to shimmers, and holographics. Might be due to the fact that I have so many cremes now, and I need to spice things up. lol!

I must admit, the thought of Justin Beiber making nail polish doesn't seem to connect well. But I could imagine all these 16 year old girls going nuts. But I've seen the whole collection and I must say, not bad Bieber.

The Review:
First I would like to note that Nicole has a new wider brush to it! I'll remember to snap a quick picture when I try the other color and try to compare the brush with OPI's pro-wide.

From afar it looks like a purple chrome, but if you take a closer look it has a combination of red and blue micro-shimmer which can give the polish an iridescent-like quality.

As for the formula I thought it was a little bit on the sheer side, but it builds up pretty quick. In the end I wore 3 coats in these pictures which is perfectly fine with me. The wear on this is quite decent, I wore it for 4 days without topcoat and only had minor tip wear.

On a funny note, I was out polish shopping this weekend and this lady asked me about my nail polish. Of course I responded "Oh this is from the Justin Bieber Collection", and I swear she gave me me this sceptical look as if I'm too old to have Bieber fever...LOL!

*This was sent for review
-vee


1 comment: