Friday, December 17, 2010

Essie: Lovie Dovie & Konad M20


Indoor:
essie lovie dovie swatch

konad image plate M20
This is actually from a few weeks/months ago.

One of my favorite pinks. It's the perfect bubble gum pink. I must of worn this color for the third time now. Which says a lot, since I have a lot of colors that are only worn once, swatched, or never touched. I used 3 coats in these pictures.

In this "nail art" I used the Konad image plate #M20. I mainly picked this plate for this flower/snowflake. I think it's so lovely and delicate. Oh I should note that OC nail art is having a promotion going on, where everything is 30% off. Konad usually does not allow discounting, but they have founded a loop around it by selling gift certificates at 30% off, so you can use it towards your purchase. You can check that out here if you're interested.

-vee


1 comment:

  1. This is perfect and has a lovely jelly-like quality.

    ReplyDelete