Tuesday, December 7, 2010

China Glaze: Flip Flop Fantasy


Direct Sunlight:
China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy

I actually filed down my nails a lot more after applying this color. Haha, but it looks like I only have a picture of it at the original length.

This is a really cute neon color. One of my favourite neons, I’d say it places 3rd after Essie’s Knock-out Pout, and Essie’s Pink Parka. I had an extremely difficult time trying to capture a picture of this color, probably because it was radio-active. I would describe this neon as a milky pink color with the touch of yellow giving it this orange-y look.

As every other neon, it dries extremely quickly. So I’d say be a little patient and just work in thin coats. Then top it off with top coat, it’s a must.
-vee


3 comments:

  1. this is definitely one of my fave china glaze colours ever! is it the only china Glaze I have a backup of :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waaahhh!! I NEED THIS ONE =D!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danielle: Oh really?? But then again, what are the chances we ever need a back up of ANY color. LOLLLL

    Ning: Neons are so fun. I brought pink parka shortly after. kekeke

    ReplyDelete