Sunday, December 5, 2010

Childhood Cartoons


Dragon Ball Z:
Goku



So I'm taking a break before I head off to school to meet up with my study group. Finance is just a bundle of fun, I just love spending my friday nights and weekends studying for it... lol.

Anyways, so theres this thing going on facebook right now where you: "Change your facebook profile to a cartoon from your childhood and invite your friends to do the same. Until Monday, Dec 6, there should be no human faces on Facebook, but an invasion of memories. This is in support for the movement NO TO VIOLENCE AGAINST CHILDREN"

Of course I decided to join in the fun, because I love DBZ. Especially Goku, and Vegeta is a close second. Just wondering if any of girls changed your profile pictures, and what did you change it to?

LOL, I've been looking at all my friend's profiles and it just makes me feel like a kid a again! Oh, good times.

-vee


No comments:

Post a Comment