Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Bow-tie Mani


Bow-tie Mani Indoors:
nail art


Bow-tie Mani Hand with Flash:
bow mani

Here's a holiday mani vee did for me! I think it's so adorable! :3 It didn't take too long either.

I used Piggy Polish's Pink-ing of You on top of one coat of red polish...the name of the nail polish colour reminds me of Katy Perry's Thinking of You haha. The colour would probably be best layered since it is quite sheer. Also, the smell of it reminds me of white-out...or industrial strength glue or something. I don't know, but it wasn't pleasant.

Bow-tie Ring Finger with Flash:


Bow-tie Ring Finger Only:


Just thought I would add this for those you want something a little bit more simple. :) I'm quite happy with both manis, hehe.

Seasons Greetings everyone! :D

-m


6 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the little heart rhinestone on the bow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, this is so cute!

    Maybe a tip for the next time; I would do the stripes more to the left or to the right so it wouldn't look like a 'Jesuscross' so much =P.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danielle: Thanks! :D

    Megan: Thank you! hehe, the heart rhinestone is quite charming ^__^. I nearly lost it while I was eating though, haha! For a moment I was scared that I swallowed it lol!

    Ning: hehe, thanks for the compliment and tip! LOL I knew something didn't look quite right haha! I kept on thinking it looked like Finland's flag or something.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahahaha, you are so funny, Finland's flag, haahahaha!

    ReplyDelete