Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Essie: Sew Psyched


Direct Sunlight:
Essie Sew Psyched

Shade:
essie sew pysched swatch

Indoor:
essie sew psyched review

This is a nice neutral color, with subtle shimmer to it. The reason why I brought this color was because it kind of reminded me of Chanel’s Khaki Vert. Close enough for me, haha! I don’t like to spend 30 dollars on a polish bottle if I don’t have to. I came to the realization that I have too many colors, and most of them I probably won’t wear more than once. But I could be saying this because I’m sane at the current moment and too stressed out about everything else to worry about added more colors to my collection. But of course the moment I have too much spare time on my hands, I’d go crazy with shopping. LOL!

Okay back to the polish. I did 3 coats in these pictures. The formula was pretty standard for Essie, I didn’t really notice anything different. The only problem I have with this color is that it almost looks dull sometimes. I mean, it’s a nice color yet it looks worn out at times. I think it might have to do with the greyish tint, or maybe it’s the shimmer? Has anyone else experience the same feeling with this?

-vee


3 comments:

  1. I know exactly what you mean! the other day I attempted to organize my polishes and somehow ended up more unorganized than when I started!

    Great colour, I didn't know this one had a shimmer in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danielle: LOL, yea it takes a little bit of brainstorming to figure out how can I lay this all out neatly. So far I like to organize by brand, then color. xD

    ReplyDelete