Sunday, November 21, 2010

China Glaze: Heli-yum


Shade:
China Glaze Heli-Yum swatch


Indoor:
CG Heli-Yum Up and Away Collection

Would of been nice if I had an sunlight pic for this one. I've been wanting this color for a while, and I'm glad I finally brought it. This color came out a while ago with the Up & Away collection. (Still my favorite collection).

This color is extremely opaque, you can get away with just 1 coat! I did two anyways. I would describe this color as a raspberry jelly, looks pretty delicious. hehe.

Well thats it for today, gotta go study for my final! Once finals are over, I promise I will do some awesome nail art! I have a few ideas in my head already, but if theirs any theme, or ideas you girls want to throw at me, go ahead :D
-vee


3 comments:

  1. such a pretty colour :) Can't wait to see your nail art ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this color! It is sexy in a way ;D. Red with a little pink in it ^^.

    ReplyDelete