Friday, October 29, 2010

TGIF.






Okay, so I happened to be wearing black nail polish while studying, and somewhere along the way I was like... I should at least put something up for halloween. And 5 minutes later, this is what I have. LOL!!!

I send the picture to Milan and she was like laughing thinking the web was cute. Probably meant it in this pathetic way. haha.

Just wanted to make a post wishing everyone a happy halloween! And have a great weekend! :D

I promise I will try to make better nail art soon :)
-vee


5 comments:

  1. So simple, but this is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! And it's all so flawless! Love the application :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls, :)

    It was the least I could do, keeping things neat. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, I like it! I keep meaning to paint my nails for Halloween, but I've been too lazy. I haven't let my nail polish get so chipped as it is right now in ages. Maybe this will finally motivate me to fix that =P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhwww this is SO Halloween! I like it ;). Even though we don't do Halloween over here ^^. You should've made a spider on your (other) thumb, hahahaa!

    ReplyDelete