Sunday, October 17, 2010

More Nail Art Ideas:


nail art

nail ideas
Set 1


nail art ideas
Set 2


Here are a couple designs I came up with this past summer. Well minus the two nail designs in the second image. Those were re-creations of a tutorial I saw on youtube. I will post a link to the videos as soon as I find them!

In set one, all you need is a dotter. Well, you actually don’t need a dotter... I personally used a toothpick for the smaller dots, and as for the larger ones I used the ball on the needle pin. Haha. I was feeling crafty.
As for colors (L-R):

_____1. Orly Lemonade and Cotton Candy
_____2. Revlon Peach Petal, China Glaze White on White, H&M Bell’s Choice
_____3. A Beautiful Life Noir and Sula Paint and Peel Kelly
_____4. China Glaze For Audrey, and A Beautiful Life Noir
_____5. China Glaze Spontaneous and Secret Periwinkle


As for the second set of designs you will need a striping brush and of course I used toothpicks for the dots. Lol.

_____1. Orly Lemonade, Relvon Minted, OPI Do you Lilac it?, OPI No Room for the Blues, OPI Shorts Story, China Glaze White on White
_____2. OPI Mod about You, China Glaze White on White, OPI No Room for the Blues
_____3. Relvon Minted, China Glaze White on White, OPI India Mood for Love


I think the pictures are self explanatory, but if you have any questions feel free to comment below! And again I will post the two youtube links asap when I find my blogging notebook.
Thats it for today, gotta go study!!

EDIT: Here are the two links for the last two designs in set 1.
Design 4: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wX_STg1ZsjQ
Design 5: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iK6frKXz04U

-vee


13 comments:

  1. this is so cute! I really need to try these sometime! Too bad I suck with nail art..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these! I definitely need to try some.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great! My fave is the first one in the first pic, but I'm not sure I can do it because I'm really bad at producing straight lines! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are cute!!
    I like the one with the green dots the most..it makes me think of teenage mutant ninja turtles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. CS1993, Min, Elize: Thank you girls 

    Lois: Just keep practising and you’ll get better! Well it is always problematic once you get to doing your other hand. LOL

    Zara: Oh yea, feel free : D

    ABOP: I find a good striping brush or even striping polish really helps making straight lines. Just gently lay the way, haha XD

    ChaosButterfly: hehe thank you. My original inspiration was like…. “matrix nails” hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of them! Sooo cute<3

    ReplyDelete
  7. My fav has to be the first one. So cute but simple
    I tried the second last blue and black one before.
    It turned out great.
    Totally gonna try these sometime.
    Thanks for posting 'em up ^o^!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Susie: Thank you! I been trying to figure out where I will find time to post some halloween ones. sigh lol

    AnnKiins: Yeaa I tried it out too, it was actually pretty easy to duplicate on both hands. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  9. The China Glaze Spontaneous and Secret Periwinkle is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE the one on the left in the last photo. The little white outlined squares. It's so pretty. :) They're all great, BTW. You're very creative! :)

    ReplyDelete