Thursday, October 14, 2010

Icing: St. Barts


Direct Sunlight:
Icing st barts

Shade:
Icing st barts swatch

Indoor:
icing st barts

Video:



I have another Icing polish for you today. This one reminds me of a mermaids tail...or a fish of that matter lol. I did 2 coats of this polish. I'm not sure if I ever mentioned this before but Icing actually has quite the wide brush! Similar to OPI's pro-wide, but I think Icing's is slighly more stiff. I never encountered any application troubles so far. It's quite rare that I have any problems applying nail polish. lol.

I added the video for this post so you get a better feel of how it shines or what not. haha, I sure need to learn how to edit videos. I mean... I think you can hear water squirting in the background, hahaha.
*This was sent for review

-vee


1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I love this one! It kind of reminds me of NYC Empire State Blue.

    ReplyDelete