Tuesday, October 5, 2010

China Glaze: Secret Peri-wink-le


Direct Sunlight:
China Glaze: Secret Peri-wink-le

Shade:
China Glaze Secret Peri-wink-le swatch

Indoor:
ChG secret periwinkle


Man, I'm so tired. Went to bed around 1.30am last night, and I woke up at 4.30 this morning to review a couple of my marketing notes. 10AM midterm this morning...must get to school by 9AM just incase something goes wrong with the subway. *shakes fist*

Okay this color has been sitting on my rack for months! I mean in the bottle it was just an okay whatever color. But once on the nails... I like it a lot! I believe this is 2 coats, althought it might be 3. My memory fails me, lol.

Oh boy, doesn't it look so pretty in the sunlight? It has that Orly Snowcone feel to it! (Okay it might not,shhhh don't tell me... I gave up looking for it :'[ )

This color is very easy to find, Sally's carries it in their regular line of China Glaze polishes. I do wish they carried more though.

-vee


8 comments:

  1. this is one of my all-time favorite china glaze polishes. looks great on you =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so pretty! I STILL don't own any China Glaze, I'm sooo bad...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this color, its actually very similar to Essie Lapis of Luxury as well. Your application skills are PERFECT, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have Secret Peri-wink-le on my nails at the moment but why does it look so different from your gorgeous nails? =[

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trincess: Oh thank you, I can't believe I had this one sitting around for months. lol

    ipehishere: I'm starting to find that I like blue a lot, hehe.

    Lois: WHAT! yes, bad! You must hope on to the wagon and join us, they have so many nice colors. :D

    jbrobeck: Oh? I have lapis of luxury, I haven't worn it yet. I hope it's different lol! & thank you, I try, I try. :)

    x[A]nnehhhx: really? :o maybe it's the lighting you are under? LOL - I liked it most in the sunlight.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, very pretty! I like just about every China Glaze I see. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wowowowowow! I love this color! Its hard to find! Your one lucky girl and it looks so good on you! I need this stunning shade! I love your blog and enjoy reading the posts!

    Follow me and ill follow you!
    http://toesthattwinkle.blogspot.com/
    (i just started and could use some followers!)

    ReplyDelete