Thursday, October 28, 2010

Barielle: Sweet Addiction


Direct Sunlight:
Barielle Sweet Addiction

Shade:
Barielle Sweet Addiction swatch

Indoor:
Barielle Sweet Addiction review


Finally, the majority of my Midterms are over, well... everything seems to be very spread out this year. Not that I'm complaining, but now I have some time on my hands to do my reviews :)

This color I have here is very opaque. The first thing that caught my eye with this color was that it somewhat looked like Misa's Dirty Sexy Money. Not that I've seen the actual in real life... I don't think I've came across any retailers that sell Misa yet. You can get full coverage in 1 coat, but I don't recall it being a 1 coater. It looks best at 2 coats, and thats what I have here. It's a very nice color, but after comparing it in person it looks a lot like $OPI's Read my Palm but like 2-3 shades darker? Regardless it's a very nice color. I do however, recommend using top coat. I didn't use any here but it doesn't have that smooth high-gloss shine that I generally like.

More colors to come, keep an eye out :)

That's it for today. I'll try working on nail art... not sure if I'll make it for Halloween. Perhaps an early start to xmas. LOL

P.S. Would like to make a special note thanking Jessica for sending these to us for review. And Glendora for helping us review the package here in Canada. : ))

*This was sent for review

-vee


1 comment: