Wednesday, September 8, 2010

OCC's New Colors!



Woah! OkI was lingering around on the web and I saw new colors from the Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics line. I just had to share because Rx and Perpetual is soo nice!


Clearly I love cremes, and I loveeee blues. lol. For thoses of you who are interested you can check it on their website. They sell for $8US.



I also went and look and it looks like there are 4 new color. I just cropped out the colors on paint. haha. How do you girls feel about these? Yes? no?



Why does everyone need to make tempting colors, trying to make me broke!

-vee



4 comments:

  1. I'm in the same boat - there are SOOO many colors/collections/lines that I want but just don't have the money for. *sigh* Perpetual looks like such a screaming purple - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving that Chlorophyll color. Tee Hee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Megan: Ahh yea, tell me about it. So many colors... and my family already thinks I'm nuts. lol

    Mari: Yea, all 4 are definately up in my alley! If only I could have my own factory and make my own colors. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm your new follower. Really like your blog! Maybe you could check out mine sometime: www.melaniesnailpolish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete