Friday, September 24, 2010

Nicole by OPI Press Release



Try the season's hottest new trend from Nicole by OPI -- matte nails! This edgy look is the perfect complement to the year’s hottest fashions. Get the look that was seen on all of the runways, with Nicole by OPI’s Matte Nail Lacquers!

The new Nicole by OPI Nail Lacquer Matte shades are:

Razzle Dazzle-Matte
Dazzle ’em with this deep, daring matte black!

Positive Energy-Matte
A matte silver chrome that’s fully charged!

Virtuous Violet-Matte

Purple haze meets dawn’s early matte light.

Respect the World-Matte
A rich jade green that’s totally not jaded.

No Limits-Matte
Rich black that knows no bounds

Stolen Kisses-Matte

Pucker-up, pink-kissed red.

Yellow It’s Me-Matte
And I’m loving this glimmery yellow.

Why not try a French manicure using both the matte and the regular (shiny) lacquer?! To maintain the matte finish, avoid using top coat, drying drops and hand lotion. Nicole by OPI Nail Lacquers do not contain DBP, Toluene, or Formaldehyde.

Now available at Shoppers Drug Mart stores nationwide for $10.49 MSRP!
-vee


5 comments:

  1. I saw these yesterday at Shoppers, they look pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danielle: Oh I haven't had time to look yet! Should take a peep during my break at school. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, I don't know what it is about these, but I really don't *get* the whole matte thing. Maybe I just haven't found the right matte? IDK. Either way, if those weren't matte, I'd love 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Megan: I'm not really into matte either. My mom thinks it's creepy looking. It's funny because sometimes a polish is meant to be matte and my mom assumes "this brand isn't too good, look how dull it is."

    Ohhh you know which matte I think is nice... ManGlaze. Now that's a nice matte.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to see swatches of these!!

    ReplyDelete