Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Icing: Paparazzi


Direct Sunlight:
Icing Paparazzi swatch

Shade:
Icing Paparazzi swatch

Indoor:
Icing Paparazzi swatch
Video:


For all you glitter lovers.

This is quite pretty in sunlight; it's really hard for me to tell because I'm always favourable towards crèmes, and by nature I don't like glitter or noticeable shimmer. But you know me... I'm a diehard crème lover. haha!

This over here is 3 coats with no top coat. (Although, I think I accidently did the index finger with a thicker coat.) I think if you go with thinner coats, you should go for the 4th coat. Also I highly recommend using top coat. It will look nicer that way!

*This was sent for review
-vee


5 comments:

  1. I'm not much into glitter either, but this is rather pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is one of my favorite polishes ever! love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. reeree: I know it's hard to truely appreciate pretty glitters/shimmers when youre loyal to cremes and jellies. haha!

    Laura: Yea, crazy sparkley!

    KellieGonzo: :o!? Really? thats a bold statement! I'm glad you like it :)

    ReplyDelete