Thursday, August 12, 2010

Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics: Wasabi


Direct Sunlight:
obsessive compulsive cosmetics wasabi swatch

Shade:
occ wasabi swatch

Indoor:

I liked this color for a while now, and I was lucky enough to get this sent to me. It’s such a weird funky color, reminds me of OPI’s Who the Shrek are you? Except I believe this color is more vibrant and yellow? Who knows, I really like it. Although this color doesn’t look like any wasabi I’ve eaten... LOL

I went for 3 coats in these pictures, the color is extremely pigmented but I had a slight bald spot so I used the 3rd coat to even everything out.

Yea I love this color; I’m excited to try Dangerous and Blackboard! I think that OCC has a nice range of unique colors. Once I get through the majority of my polishes I think I'll go for Grandma and Inky! :D

*This was sent for review
-vee


5 comments:

  1. This is a really strange/unique color, but I really love it! I actually think I have a shirt this color :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to say it looks a lot like Who The Shreck are You. Pretty color, but I don't think I'd be able to rock it - too much yellow in my skin already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apple Juice: Yea, I have a thing for weird colors sometimes. XD

    Megan: Really? So yellow polish doesn't go with you? How strange! I'm asian which means I'm supposidy "yellow" LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really liked this type of greens since I first saw Misa Green With Envy. I don't own one, I always skip them and then I'm very sad when I see swatches like this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trincess: Awww, it's not too late! haha. :D

    ReplyDelete