Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics: Anime


Direct Sunlight:
Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Anime Swatch

Shade:
Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Nail Polish Anime

Indoor:
OCC Anime swatches
The brush for this one is quite strange I don’t know what it is. But it feels different, like it’s soft but still applies smoothly. I would be careful to make sure there’s not too much polish because the brush does pick up a lot.

This color comes out as a neon jelly. It’s strange – usually neon’s dry matte but this one is glossy. The end result is soo cute! It looks squishy and bright! Looks like candy LOL!

No application troubles, just 3 coats here. Perhaps I should of went for 4 since I still had a bit of a VNL.

*This was sent for review
-vee


7 comments:

  1. Hi!
    I saw your blog for the first time yesterday!
    Love your nails!
    I've got a follower!
    Kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huh, I've never seen a neon jelly! I like it, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ju: Aww thank you so much!! :)

    Zara: Yea, how strange - reminds me a bit of strawberry margarita

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the brand name lol. Are most of their nail polish jelly?

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL yea, it's quite appropriate for us polish lovers. I would say most of their colors are cremes :) I have more swatches coming up this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh, this is such a cute color! It made me thirsty X.x Maybe because it looks juicy, hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha! Yea I know what you mean. Sometimes I'm such a sucker when I see colors that bloggers are describing it as squishy, juicy. LOL

    Sells me everytime... hahaaa

    ReplyDelete