Materials Used (From L-R):Ever since I had my hands on a couple of Icing`s fine tipped brushes and the Claire`s Nail Art pen free handing my nail art has been a lot easier. So I found some time during the week to fiddle around with some of the fake nails that came in the Claire's Nail Art kit. Since I don't wear fake nails, I didn't want them to go to waste so I found the perfect opportunity to try out design ideas I had in my mind. haha!
1. China Glaze: Refresh Mint, Claire's: White Nail Art Pen
2. OPI: No Room for the Blues, Icing's Gold fine tipped brush
3. China Glaze: Dorothy Who?, Claire's: White Nail Art Pen
4. Icing's Gargoyle, Claire's White Nail Art Pen, Icing's Black fine tipped brush, Icing's Purple fine tipped brush, Top coat
5. Sally Hansen: Midnight in NY, Claire's: White Nail Art Pen, Icing's Gargoyle, Top coat
6. OPI: Girls just want to play, Claire's: White Nail Art Pen
7. Sula Paint and Peel: Kelly, China Glaze: White on White, Icing's Black fine tipped brush
I must say, it came out exactly how I wanted it too. :D This is so fun to do, feels like I`m painting art. I`m not sure if you girls know, but sometimes when I`m in the mood I like to sit and paint (watercolor, arylic, oil). But of course I`ve been lazy and I don`t really have much time to clear my whole desk and set everything up. Not to mention the clean up! Oh my back hurts already thinking about it. hahaha.
So when I have time between swatching I`m hoping to re-create them on to my nails as a full mani :) Ideally I will have most of them done before I go back to school, by then I'll be eating my text book.