Monday, August 9, 2010

Icing: Gargoyle


Direct Sunlight:
Icing Gargoyle swatch

Shade:
Icing Gargoyle Matte

Indoor:
Claire's Icing Gargoyle

...and BAM! With Top Coat:
Icing Gargoyle nail polish

This texture along with this color is quite interesting, it really does remind me of a gargoyle statue. Well... the only gargoyle I can picture is the ones from the Hunchback of Notre Dame. haha.

This is one coat in these pictures! It's crazy opaque. Although if you didn't apply it carefully then you might want to go ahead with the 2nd coat to cover any streaks there may be.

*This was sent for review

-vee


5 comments:

  1. heyy, i replied to your post, its funny this is oen coats and is grey like mine was. maybe greys are special. and its so cool your canadian. I never fidn other canadian bloggers (i am too)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nail Junkie: I love it when things are one coat! Or anything that dries quickly. haha!

    Oh thats cool that you are also Canadian! Go Canada! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I like it! I wouldn't expect Icing to have a color like this, but I guess that's me in the wrong. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it :) Especially shiny.
    But here's my question, how was it sent? Did you contact Icing or did they contact you?
    I ask because I don't often receive things to review, and though I'm fine with that (hey, I don't blog just to get stuff!) I'm always curious.
    -Allya

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's a major difference. looks great!!! beautiful color!!!

    ReplyDelete