Thursday, August 5, 2010

Hush now, I found my Mannequin hands!

Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics: Hush

Direct Sunlight:
Obessive Compulsive Cosmetics nail polish Hush

Shade:
Obessive Compulsive Cosmetics Hush

Indoor:
OCC hush swatches

No Bottle:
Mannequin hands


I can't believe I found my mannequin hands! I am loving this color; I like it better than OPI’s Tickle my France-y. It has a professional/feminine polished look to it. I love toned down colors for work & school during exam times. I can't be distracted by my nails while writing my finals! haha!

This color was much easier to apply than Anime. On the first coat, I got a nice even semi-opaque finish and on the second I could stop there but I decided to go for a third coat to really top it off.

If you girls are wondering what skin color I am... I would say MAC NC20 :)

I forgot to mention in the first post that this brand is 100% Vegan and PETA-Approved :) You can purchase their polishes here,they retail for $8.00 USD. In case any of you girls were wondering!

*This was sent for review

-vee


7 comments:

  1. Awesome! Congrats on finding your mannequin hands! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zara: Thanks! I really didn't expect it to be a match lol!

    Melacine: hehe, I know! what are the chances *screws hands back on*

    ReplyDelete
  3. First time commenting, but just had to... WOW, looks awesome on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Min: Thank you! I am very flattered that you did comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It goes well with your skin tone, I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sonidlo: Thanks! It's quite funny, on the website it is described as an soft, antique pink. But yet it matches my skin...I never considered myself as a antique pink before.... hahaha

    ReplyDelete