Friday, August 20, 2010

Dice Nails


Direct Sunlight:
nail art ideas

Shade:
nail designs

Thumb:
nail ideas

Indoors:

nail design


Materials:


Steps:
1. Choose a base color for your nails, red or black would work best
2. Let polish fully dry
3. Create an outline of where you want your dots to be (You can use a toothpick dipped in white polish or use a nail art pen and gently dot the areas)
4. Once you are happy with the placement of the dots, slowly draw them in with your nail art pen, or use a medium/large dotter tool
5. Apply top coat too smoothen out everything

For this design I decided to start off with number 2 on my thumbs just because I like how it fills out my thumb better than 1 dot would. As I mentioned before I think red or black would look best for this design and I think it would be even better if you try to choose a jelly version of the colors. This design is very quicky simple to do. Have fun!



-vee


10 comments:

  1. Cute design ^^

    Pokapikanails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun idea, I maybe have to try that sometime. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW. this is just so perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is such a cute mani! Because you used a red background it also reminds me of Minnie Mouse. :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha, I first thought they were red mushroom nails =P. They look cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ju R, AnnKiins, Mansikka & Sara.h: Thanks girls!I'm glad you like it :)

    choco.muffin: I was debating if I should do a minnie mouse mouse mani but then I remember a while back I came up with a few nail art ideas I wanted to create... next time! :D

    Ning: haha...now that you mentioned it... I can see it... LOL! nom nom nom

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome, I didn't now that claire's had nail art pens :) gonna go shopping tonight, I'll check them out. hopefully they still have the 10 for $10 going on ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's adorableeee!
    It reminds me of Minnie Mouse :)

    ReplyDelete