Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Hard Candy: Frenzy


Direct Sunlight:

Hard Candy Frenzy Swatch

Shade:
hard candy nail polish frenzy swatch

Indoor:
Hard Candy Frenzy


First impression: the brush reminds me of Essie’s; both are thin and easy to work with. The formula was surprisingly smooth and applied pretty evenly within the first coat. You can stop at 2 coats, especially if you have short nails because it’ll be fully opaque. But lately I like to 3 coats everything because I put my hands in the light to make sure it’s 100% at the tips of my nails.

In terms of color, it’s pretty bold and vibrant... reminds me of a $OPI’s Ocean Love Potion but with the vibrancy of H&M’s Bella’s Choice, along those lines. M says It looks exactly like this pencil crayon from Laurentien called Azure.

They have an online site if you click here, and also available at Wal-Mart in the States for $5!

Note: The color on the website shows the swatch as a sky blue but it’s not. The color was very hard to capture and edit, but this is pretty close.

More Hard Candy swatches coming up: Hypnotic & Envy

Hard Candy Nail Polish
*These were sent for review

-vee


11 comments:

  1. ooh pretty! i always look for hard candy at my walmart but i can never find them :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeanelle: Had you only checked one location? I think you can buy online on the walmart site too.

    http://www.walmart.com/cp/Hard-Candy/1058084

    Looks like free shipping to home!

    Thriszha: Yea I was all hyped up over the blue LOL after that would be green hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait, this link is more useful...

    http://www.walmart.com/search/search-ng.do?search_constraint=976760&ic=48_0&search_query=hard+candy+nail

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks lovely! I've looked briefly at Hard Candy polishes in Walmart, but I haven't bought any. Frenzy may be my first!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks so good!
    Looking forward to Hypnotic ... I haven't seen that one before.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zara: I think it's a good place to start! You girls are lucky to be in the states!

    ShortAndSweetNails: Oh I was going to swatch Envy after, but I'll try to swatch Hypnotic first :) That one looks like it's going to be on the sheerer side.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this one too. I think I just love every color from your blog ;D.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ning: It must be because you have very good taste. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahahahaa, you are funny =P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yea, I should consider dropping out of school and becoming a comedian. LMFAO.. oh god. haha

    ReplyDelete